The 7 things I’m loving on the 7th day of the 7th month!
- My first favorite is dedicated to the color yellow/burnt mustard. I wear the same three or four articles of clothing I have in these colors because they’re my all time favorite. The earthy tone is an easy way to brighten my day. Anything in the yellow/mustard shade, whether it’s dark or light, Nothing is better than wearing your favorite colors.
- My second favorite is an everyday essential, my Converse. I wear them every time I go to work and they are comfortable throughout the entire workday. My job consists of me always staying on my feet and walking around, and these shoes have yet to fail me. People always recommend Vans, but Converse have been my top choice for a while.
- My third favorite is ball caps. I’ve always had a strong feeling towards hats. I enjoy the idea of being able to wear them when I’m having a bad hair day or use them to add a little something to an outfit. I decided that I want to start collecting a hat from each location I visit. I’m turning one of the walls in my room into a hat wall and I can’t wait to see how many hats I accumulate this summer.
- My fourth favorite is something that is essential to my blog, my journal. I usually write down ideas and do a rough draft in my journal, and then type it up on my computer. Writing down ideas and thoughts has been a very calming activity that I’ve grown to love. I suggest you grab a notebook or a binder full of paper and just jot down something that has been stuck in your mind for a while, or even the best part of your day! It can be anything, the creativity is all up to you.
- My fifth favorite is Spotify. I’ve talked about how someone’s music taste is constantly changing and expanding. This amazing app lets you listen to basically any song by any artist. You can create playlists and share them with friends or just enjoy them for yourself. It suggests artists similar to the one’s you’ve already started listening to. This is a great way to diversify your music library. Download the app and you might just find your new favorite band!
- My sixth favorite is a face cleanser. I’m a huge fan of trying new beauty products. My skin usually needs a deep clean, but I can’t use anything too rough/full of unnatural ingredients because then my skin will be too irritated. I’ve been using Garner SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water for the past three or four months. This product does wonders on my skin. I use a Simple Sensitive Skin Cleansing Wipe to remove makeup and then use the Micellar water to remove oil/dirt and refresh my face. It’s an easy and mess-free way to clean my face and I’ve seen improvements on the condition of my skin. If you have dry, sensitive skin, I highly recommend this routine for simple face routine.
- My seventh and final favorite is my Photive Bluetooth Shower Speaker. It is a small, waterproof, portable speaker with bluetooth. It has a suction cup on the bottom so you can put it on the wall of your shower or wherever else you might put it. I’ve taken it to the beach and it hasn’t been damaged by sand. There are volume buttons, a next/previous button, and you can also answer phone calls through the speaker. I got this for Christmas but I found the link to purchase it online if you are interested -> Photive Bluetooth Speaker
These are some of my recent favorites that I’ve been loving for a while now! I hope you enjoyed it.