Hey all, here are my October favorites!
1. This month’s beauty products :
- This Boscia face wash has been perfect for colder days. When you put a few drops on your hands and start rubbing it on your skin, it gives off a warm sensation. I use this before bed to get a deep cleanse that leaves my skin feeling refreshed after walking from class to class in the chilly air. I highly recommend checking it out.
2. Must read literature :
- This month I’ve been keeping up with a blog called The Girl in the Little Black Dress. The writer, Natalie, has been kind enough to talk with me and give me advice on the social aspect of blogging. She has a killer eye for photography and it is definitely shown throughout her blog. She shares her adventures to different places through dozens of photos. Go click on the link, check it out, and show her some love! Natalie’s Blog
3. My current obsessions :
- Let me tell you something about Hot Cheetos – they’re the perfect snack! If you enjoy a little heat and some crunch when eating junk food, this is the go-to. This obsession was an obvious one but I had to include it.
- Chicken and rice has been my favorite meal since being back at school. It is so simple to cook up some chicken with a little taco seasoning, onion, red pepper, garlic, and spinach. I serve this over rice and it fills me up for the night.
4. Statement piece for everyday outfits :
- When the weather starts getting chilly, I have one article of clothing I keep handy, my green and tan jacket. This jacket has a warn-in faux leather exterior with a built-in sweatshirt on the inside. It’s from the Forever 21 men section and it’s one of my favorite jackets I own!
5. Music I’ve been loving :
- A band named Day Wave is my favorite when I’m relaxing all cuddled up in bed. The music has a chill vibe that is perfect to add to your Fall playlist.
I hope you have a great Halloween weekend! I’ll see you all next week. Thanks for reading!