I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Here are my November favorites.
- The Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara has been a necessity for me recently. I don’t usually fill in my eyebrows nor have I never gotten them waxed/threaded so I use this to shape my brow while also adding a little bit of color to them. It’s great to add some definition to my brows!
- This month I’ve been flipping through “It Isn’t Me, It’s You.” This is a book filled with poems written by individuals who give a good depiction of what their breakups were like. It’s a beautiful book that shows the true honesty and sadness of an end to a relationship.
- I have been doing tons of online shopping, without actually purchasing anything. Weird, I know. I’ll go on to the online stores for Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, or Free People and browse the categories. This helps give style ideas on how to pair some of my favorite pieces. I realize some things might not actually look weird together but it would definitely be different for me to try. It motivates me to put in a little more effort then picking out my outfit each morning.
- Some days it feels as if fall has quickly shifted into winter. When the weather is a little more on the colder side, I’ve been tossing on oversized sweaters. As a college student, this is probably the most comfy way to still look somewhat put together!
- I’ve been getting back into the artist Lorde these past few weeks. Her music has an upbeat tempo while also giving off a gloomy vibe.
- Over the summer I saw Half Moon Run live and it was one of the best shows I’ve been to. I listen to their music while studying or when walking to class. Some of their instrumentals are perfect when I’m relaxing before bed. If you have the chance to see them live, I highly recommend!
Thank you for reading! I’ll talk to you all next week 🙂