Day 12 of 31 : The Fridge
Since I spend about seven months of the year at school and the rest at home, the contents of my fridge can vary! So I decided that I will share my top ten items I make sure to have in the fridge.
- Milk; for baking and cereal
- Onions; because I love them with chicken & rice
- Bread; my favorite snack is toast
- Cheese; for when I make tuna melts
- Peppers; another good addition to dinner or as a quick snack
- Butter/Cream cheese; for toast and bagels
- Iced coffee; to start my day!
- Chicken; usually defrosting for lunch/dinner
- Pickles; to top off sandwiches
- Kombucha; if I’m lucky to get my hands on some