Today’s post is long overdue! I haven’t posted my favorites in a few months so I’m excited to share these awesome things with you. Let’s get started!
- A new face wash I’ve been testing is the St. Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Even & Bright Scrub. I have used many St. Ives products before, including the Oatmeal Scrub and the Apricot Scrub. I primarily use exfoliators because my skin tends to develop dry spots around my nose, forehead, and chin during the change of seasons. I decided to try the Lemon & Orange Scrub because it has moderate exfoliation. The Oatmeal Scrub is a gentle exfoliator and the Apricot Scrub is a deep exfoliator, so I wanted to try something in between! I use this wash about three times a week in order to help polish away the imperfections.
- The Milk Thistle has been my favorite website recently. This site was started the beginning of this year and it already has great content within it! The Milk Thistle is all about celebrating women, the environment, and talent. There are so many articles that talk about women’s health, art, and lovely written prose. I can’t wait to see what this site has in store this year!
- The Netflix Original series “The Get Down” has been my favorite show these past few months. Netflix recently released the new season and I watched the whole thing in only three days. This wasn’t the best decision because there probably won’t be a new season for months, but I couldn’t stop watching! The show takes place in New York in the late 1970s, during a time of bankruptcy. Disco music was fading out and a group of young people from South Bronx tell a story about the rise of hip-hop through art, music, and dance.
- At school, my backpack is my favorite items I wear every day. In honor of the school year ending, I wanted to share the best backpack I have ever owned. It is an olive-green canvas bag from Fossil. There are three main zipper pockets and two open side pockets. The front pocket is where I keep my pens/pencils, the middle pocket holds my chargers and gum, and the big top pocket has my notebooks and laptop. The big pocket has a laptop sleeve and a few extra pockets where I keep tissues and hand sanitizer. The brown leather detailing is my favorite part!
- My top 10 favorite songs this month!
- Told You So – Paramore
- Beautiful Problem – Mod Sun
- Don’t Take The Money – Bleachers
- Bad Things – Milky Chance & Izzy Bizu
- 3WW – alt-J
- Good Girls – LANY
- Astrovan – Mt. Joy
- Don’t Cry, 2020 – COIN
- Helpless – John Mayer
- Dang! – Mac Miller ft. Anderson .Paak
What show do you think I should watch next?
Thanks for reading.