Happy Thursday everyone! It’s been a few months since I did a favorites post. This B.L.O.O.M is my September and October favorites combined! Lets get into it.
- I have been in love with the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask from The Body Shop. This mask gives off a cooling sensation and leaves the skin looking and feeling so smooth. I’ve been loving masks as a way to decompress from long school days. Due to its thick consistency, it can take some time to wash off, but it does leave my skin feeling much calmer. I highly recommend you check out this product or any other item from The Body Shop’s tea tree collection!
- The one book I’m waiting to get my hands on is Flux by Orion Carloto. It should be arriving on my doorstep in just a few days! I’ve written about my love for Orion’s YouTube channel a few times and I’m excited to say that she recently released her book! It’s a collection of poetry and prose that takes you on a journey through the emotional states of a broken heart.
- I’m a huge fan of astrology and I’ve been using The Daily Horoscope app almost every day. I use it to read my daily horoscope and remind myself about my horoscope characteristics. This app is so easy to use, it’s one of my favorite things to do when I wake up in the morning! Whats you astrological sign? I’m a Sagittarius.
- A t-shirt tucked into jeans has been my go-to outfit recently. Tucking in shirts adds more depth than just wearing an oversized shirt with jeans. It’s a super comfy look for a long school day and you can even add a belt or a sweater for more detail!
- Drummer Boy // Misterwives
- Caught In The Middle // Paramore
- New Friends // Pinegrove
- Feeling Okay // Best Coast
- Scooby’s in the Back // HalfNoise
- Shape Shifter // Local Natives
- Real Estate // Wild Child
- Cherry Wine – Live // Hozier