Since my posting day falls on Thanksgiving, I decided to share the ten things I’m thankful for most this year!
- My education. I wouldn’t have realized my passion for the environment if it wasn’t for some professors I’ve had throughout college!
- My loving and supportive family. They have helped me through a lot over the year and I wouldn’t be where I am without them.
- The friends that feel more like family. No matter where we are or what we’re doing, we are always there for one another. I couldn’t have wished for better people to surround myself with.
- My boyfriend. Even-though he has only been in my life for a short time, he has brought an abundant amount of light into my life and I’m extremely grateful for him.
- My health, the clothing on my back, and the roof that’s over my head.
- The music that gets me through the bad times while also enhancing the good ones.
- Learning from my mistakes. This has made me a stronger and more confident person.
- The sunrise and the sunset. It seems silly, but I’m so lucky that I get to experience that every morning and night. It feels like a new chance every morning when I wake up.
- Nature. The greatest gift of all. The purest form of happiness. My biggest motivator.
- Coffee and wine 🙂
Of course this list could go on and on. I’ve felt really passionate about how my life has been going recently and I wanted to give some credit where it’s due 🙂
What are a few of the things you’re thankful for this year?
Thanks for reading!