Happy Thursday! Today’s post is all about my January favorites.
- I recently changed my setting powder to the Maybelline Loose Powder and I’ve been loving it. I use it alone on my face or over light-coverage foundation to add a little bit more coverage. Powders are so versatile and have been an important part of my collection ever since I started wearing makeup!
- I’ve been trying to find blogs that talk about clean eating and how to approach it in the right ways. I stumbled upon The Full Helping while doing research on cashew “cheese.” I’ve been reading through Gena’s posts and her passion really shows through her writing. She shares great recipes and her stories of self-discovery! I highly recommend this blog if you’re in need of some food and life inspiration.
- In my last blog post, I talked about my humidifier and how helpful it’s been with my cold.
- Another obsession has been the website/app thredUP. It’s the largest online second-hand shopping destination. You can find some nice, high-quality products for great prices. I’m obsessed with thrift shopping at Savers and Goodwill, but sometimes it’s fun to look through the app and see what’s been added.
- My third obsession has been my favorite band Wild Child’s fourth album, Expectations. Eventhough it came out a week ago, I can’t stop listening to it, so I decided to add it to this favorites. I remember seeing this band right after their 3rd album came out in 2015 during the fall semester of my sophomore year of college. I was going through some relationship issues and one of my best guy friends took me to Wild Child’s show. For the first time in a long time, I realized how much music can positively affect my life. I was the happiest person ever after seeing them live. This band has done a lot for me over the past few years and their new album is top of my list. Check it out –> Expectations
- I thrifted before coming back to school and I purchased a button up and jeans! The shirt was $2.50 and the jeans were $4.99.
- Wild Love // James Bay
- The One // Wild Child
- Pacific Kiss // MILKK
- Backseat // Prelow
- As Long as I Have You // Elvis Presley
- Blue Madonna // BØRNS
- Homesick // Dua Lipa
- Ski Mantra // Young Lyre
- Heartbreak // Christian Leave
- Hey Mama // Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats