Thank you so much to Becky from Strikeouts & Sprinkles for the nomination! Make sure to also check out Becky’s blog!
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
- I only have 2 weeks until I graduate college!!
- If it was acceptable to put pesto on everything, I would
- I’m a huge fan of Marvel Comics
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- I had a hard time adjusting to college when I first started. I wouldn’t say it was “bad”, but I definitely didn’t expect to be so home sick most of the time. After months of learning to be on my own and work out my problems, my experience took a positive turn! With graduation coming up, I can confidently say that my college experience was more fulfilling than I thought it would be. Sometimes we need the hard parts of life to appreciate the good ones!
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- This is the best question! I was just talking about this with my boyfriend. I would have to pick Pirates of the Caribbean or 27 Dresses!
- What “old person” things do you do?
- I have a tendency to use the phrase “honey” when talking to people and I groan almost every time someone tells me I have to get up or move over.
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
- I’m obsessed with the Planet Earth series, so I would have to choose David Attenborough.
- What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?
- This is a tough question!! I can narrow it down to 5 suggestions; Wild Child, LANY, Wet, Local Natives, or The Head and the Heart.
- It Girl
- Shards of Being Me
- Pinetrees and Orange Juice
- Just Hannah Here
- Adventures with Poppy
- Pink Coma
- Amber Ormondroyd
- Styled by McKenz
- The Daily Everything
- If you could wake up tomorrow in a different city/country, where would you be?
- What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
- What is your favorite type of food to eat when you go out to dinner/get take-out?
- What are your top 3 goals for 2018?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Thanks again Becky!!